Good afternoon, everyone.
Here is the link to today’s service for any of you who missed it. https://youtu.be/6G9RV6lcSe0
I’ve attached the current version of the directory in PDF format. Due to frequent changes, we’re going to stick with the PDF version rather than printing so please save a copy to refer to. Please also let me know if your information needs to be updated.
IMPORTANT HAPPENINGS THIS WEEK:
- Tuesday 12/6 Advisory Meeting at 6:00pm (rescheduled from 12/13)
- Thursday 12/8 Sweet Teas at 1:00pm via Zoom & Trivia at 6:00pm
- Sunday 12/11 Bring hats & gloves! As Pastor Linda mentioned in the service today, we will be collecting hats & gloves for Junction City Local Aid. Please bring your donations to church & I will take them to JC Local Aid next week.
DATES TO REMEMBER:
|River Road||Tuesday||12/6||6:00pm||Advisory Meeting (rescheduled from 12/13)
|Both||Thursday||12/8||1:00pm||Sweet Teas via Zoom; link will be sent in separate email
|River Road||Thursday||12/8||6:00pm||Trivia Team @ The Beer Station in Junction City (495 Holly Street) All ages are welcome & you are not obligated to attend every week. If you are going to come, please check this link https://www.djtrivia.com/cod/ for the Clue of the Day for clues about questions that will be asked that day as well as an item to bring to score bonus points. (It’s different every day so you must check on Thursday!)
|Both||Saturday||12/17||3:00pm||The American Legion Post 136 (where Salem meets) has invited everyone to join in the annual Christmas Party. Potluck meal around 3:00pm. More details to follow.
|River Road||Sunday||12/18||After Service||Townhall
|Salem||Saturday||12/24||2:00pm||Christmas Eve service
|River Road||Saturday||12/24||6:00pm||Christmas Eve service
|Both||Sunday||12/25||No service today|
I was given a couple of prayer requests today that we didn’t get to share in service, so I thought I’d include them here. I’m posting them to the prayer wall as well.
- Please keep Lisa Snyder in your prayers. She has a lump on her arm that the doctors don’t know what is caused by. Please pray that the pain and the lump go away.
- Charlene Smith passed away this morning. Many of you know her from her long-time service to the church. Please keep her family (Kevan, Kyle, Mary & Debbie) in your prayers. Cards can be sent to her address in the attached directory.
I will continue to add any prayers received on request slips during Sunday service to the prayer wall on our website unless the slip specifically says that it is not to be posted on-line. The prayer wall is available 24/7 for anyone to add a prayer. Although the prayer wall is on Eugene’s website it is also open for Salem members to use! Once at https://gcieugene.org/ hover over the ANNOUNCEMENTS heading at the top of the screen & then click on Prayer Wall when it appears. Scroll to the bottom of the prayer list to enter your request into the provided fields. The name field is required; however, if you would like to add a request anonymously, you can enter “anonymous” there. You will still have to enter your email address, but it will not be posted anywhere. Once you have filled out the four fields (name, email, prayer request & select to share), click submit to post your request to the wall. Please note, there is a delay in the prayer showing up on the wall (even after refreshing).